Mergers & Acquisitions:
Popov, Arnaudov and Partners Law Office performs a full range of consulting services both in M&A, business selling or a joint venture structuring:
- Due diligence and auditing of the acquired business, concerning all legal branches as well as complying with specific regulations in terms of the relevant business sector;
- Assistance, regarding due diligence and business selling auditing;
- Developing individual schemes and providing options in terms of the transaction structuring, considering the specific circumstances and objectives of the parties;
- Preparing all-stage documents, concerning the transaction such as letters of intent, preliminary contracts, purchasing contracts, alternatives, the transaction realization documents;
- Representing clients in negotiations.
Companies- structuring/restructuring and franchising networks:
Our experts hold the necessary professional insight when it comes to business structuring and reorganization in a wide variety of fields, including establishing and development of franchising and distribution networks, holding structures within a single or more countries, taking into account the business sector specificities, having been applicable in regulations and tax regimes.
Compliance due diligence:
Auditing and compliance due diligence, in terms of legislation and regulatory regimes, is necessary not only when it comes to M&A, but such a lawful conduct has to be ensured also periodically in order the risks before managers and shareholders from imposing administrative sanctions to be reduced as well as the processes to be adapted with the dynamically changing legislation and more.
Mediation and consulting in terms of strategic partnerships establishment in a wide variety of sectors, including:
- Alternatives for trust agreement schemes, complied with the customer’s specifications, trust and mediation contracts for setting up companies in jurisdictions with a preferential tax treatment;
- Outsourcing and corporate relocation projects realization for companies, willing to take advantage of the opportunities to do business in Bulgaria.
Our Law Office has summarized its experience in a short Doing Business Guide, focused on business conditions in Bulgaria, available in 4 languages.
An overall day-to-day legal servicing of companies, operating in different economic sectors. Our membership in the international network, consisting of independent TAG law offices and TIAG accounting and auditing companies, ensures the fact that a reliable consultant could be found, practically, anywhere in the world.
Experience and references
For the last years, based on local and foreign investors’ assignments, Popov, Arnaudov and Partners Law Office has been consulting transactions and /or performing enterprises analyzes, operating in over 10 different economic sectors. The same ones include:
- Establishing and developing one of the largest franchising networks in Bulgaria – a structure of over 40 franchisors and more than 100 sites throughout the country in the stationery field;
- Structuring and implementing several transactions with a total volume of more than BGN 100 million for the consolidation of cable and internet providers;
- Acquiring one of the leading Bulgarian furniture trader, having been part of one of the biggest European chains for furniture and accessories trade;
- Initial capital investment and its subsequent expansion in terms of setting up one of the largest livestock farms in the country;
- The first IPO of a non-banking financial institution in Bulgaria;
- Structuring of public and private bond loans, investment loans and analyzes of other appropriate corporate financing measures;
- Cross-border transactions for raw materials (oil, copper) and products (grain) purchasing, amounting at a total value of over 200 million dollars;
- Acquiring one of the largest dairy factories in the country, with a turnover of more than EUR 25 million and EBITDA of over EUR 4 million. The deal has been completed within the buyer’s call option;
- Privatization analyzes and various state-owned enterprises assessments.
In 2017, the Law Office was awarded at the awarding ceremony of the international platform CorporateLiveWire in M&A field, having been the only Bulgarian participant which has been awarded at the current year’s awards.
Clients about us
Before Legal 500 EMEA, our clients designate the team as flexible and solution-oriented one.