Popov, Arnaudov and Partners Law Office provides a wide range of services in the field of public procurement, public-private partnerships and concessions.
- Procurement documentation preparation;
- Tracking procedures and bids preparation in terms of participating in public procurement;
- Litigation regarding public procurement cases;
- Participation in evaluation committees;
- Consultations and legal stand-points on case studies in public procurement field;
- Checking the legality of the prepared documentation;
- Consultations and legal representation of beneficiaries regarding financial corrections, imposed on projects, funded by European funds;
- Specialized trainings regarding contracting both authorities and participants under the Public Procurement Act.
Concessions and Public Private Partnerships:
- Preparation of documents for participation in concession procedures;
- Preparation of concession analyzes and legal justifications;
- Concepts for public-private partnership structuring forms;
- Consultations and legal stand-points on case studies in public-private partnerships and concessions field.
Experience and references
Popov, Arnaudov and Partners Law Office has gained a long-term experience in the following areas:
- Consulting the overall procurement process for both contracting authorities and participants. Between 2015 and 2017 our Law Office has provided consultations and documentation for public projects procurement, amounting at over BGN 40 million;
- Providing specialized legal services to the Managing Authorities of three Operational Programs for the programming period between 2007-2013 as well as to the Managing Authority of the Operational Program Regions in Growth 2014-2020. The consultations provided, together with the specialized management, monitoring and project implementation services, having been contributed to the effective absorption of funds, by contracting authorities and beneficiaries, amounted at over BGN 1 billion under several Operational Programs – Operational Program Administrative Capacity 2007-2013, Operational Program Environment 2007-2013, Operational Program Regional Development 2007-2013;
- Consultation on the structure of the Managing Authority and the Implementation Guide for Operational Program Good Governing 2014-2020, where the funds, allocated from the European Union, amounted at nearly BGN 670 million;
- Providing consultations to various beneficiaries, regarding the funds absorption and verifying controversial expenses, amounting at nearly BGN 6 million;
- Litigation before the Commission for Protection of Competition and before the Administrative Supreme Court, as a result of which the public procurement interests, amounting at over BGN 44 million, have been successfully protected;
- Preparation of documentation for public and sectoral clients, funded by budget funds and European and international funds;
- Consultations on the preparation of procedures under the rules of the European Commission.
Clients about us
„Popov and Partners Law Office provides in-depth legal opinions in a clear and concise manner.”