Popov, Arnaudov and Partners Law Office is a preferred consultant in the field of labour migration. Among the offered services in the sphere are, as it follows:
- Consultation on the possibilities of determining and accelerating foreigners’ employment processes;
- Consultations on the possibilities for acquiring residence permits and citizenship through investment;
- Preparing the necessary documents as well as providing overall legal assistance in procedures for obtaining work permits for third-country nationals in the country, incl. through a blue card, intra-corporate transfer, etc;
- Preparing the necessary documents as well as providing overall legal assistance to settle the tax and insurance consequences related to the employment of EU Member States citizens;
- Preparing the necessary documents as well as providing overall legal assistance in obtaining visas procedures;
- Preparing the necessary documents as well as providing overall legal assistance in obtaining residence permits procedures in the country as well as in those for acquiring Bulgarian citizenship;
- Representation and assistance before controlling authorities.
In the field of labor law, our Legal Office provides a wide range of services, including:
- A complete package of services, related to the rental of personnel, according to the Client’s requirements, including:
- selecting appropriate recruitment schemes, tailored to the client’s business;
- registration of a temporary employment company upon Client’s request;
- staff structuring and restructuring as well as regarding the Client’s labor legal framework;
- personnel provision by the Client to another company (leasing of personnel);
- payment systems for employees and Client’s costs optimization;
- employer security and employee control;
- working hours and overtime reduction.
- Development of labor-document systems and internal company acts, including:
- labor and civil contracts, job descriptions, loyalty and non-disclosure agreements;
- Internal labor regulations, salary, etc.;
- Ordinances under the Labor Code.
- Comprehensive legal analysis on the Employer’s system regarding labour relations regulation (labour audit).
- Preparation and implementation of comprehensive strategies for resolving labour disputes – both preventively (out-of-court) and before all courts in the country.
- Representation before administrative bodies, the Labour Inspectorate and the Employment Agency in terms of labor files and pending disputes.
Experience and references
Among the projects implemented by Popov, Arnaudov and partners Law Office in the current practice area as it follows:
- Outsourced management service transaction between one of the global suppliers of TMT equipment and one of the largest telecom operators in Bulgaria. The deal includes over 1,000 staff transferring;
- Overall legal assistance in terms of personnel transferring, regarding an automotive parts factory setting up in Bulgaria, together with a R & D center;
- Periodical employment mediation at the initiative of the employer in case of disciplinary violations and dismissals;
- A comprehensive system elaboration regarding structuring and managing the labour relations of companies, operating in different sectors: production, wholesale and retail, information technologies and services;
- Carrying out comprehensive labour audits when acquiring companies, based in Bulgaria.
Clients about us
Before the interviewees of the Legal 500 EMEA rating, our clients designate the team as providing the necessary advice in a timely manner, holding a focus on the problem.