Popov, Arnaudov and Partners Law Office offers:
- Litigation in all areas of civil, commercial and administrative law:
- Contract law: Disputes over non-performance of contracts in all economic sectors and life spheres;
- Illegal damage: general tort, professional liability, insult and defamation, liability of the state and municipalities;
- Labor disputes: Representation and defense in terms of wrong dismissals and damages claims;
- Real estate disputes: disputes over ownership and possession; partition and enhancements;
- Family disputes: divorce, parental rights, adoptions, restraining orders;
- Administrative cases: appeals against administrative acts, coercive measures, punitive decrees.
- Procedural representation in domestic and international arbitration cases.
- Mediation and assistance in out-of-court settlement of disputes.
Experience and references
Our team has an extensive experience in terms of litigation representation in all areas of business and life before judicial and arbitration bodies throughout the country.
The attorneys at our office have a long experience and practice in representation before the arbitration courts in the country, often preferred by business:
- Emilian Arnaudov is the only Bulgarian attorney-at-law recommended by the Global Law Experts as an expert in Arbitration category for the year of 2013;
- The Law Office participated in the establishment and functioning of the Arbitration Court at the German-Bulgarian Chamber of Industry and Commerce with the participation of Bulgarian and German Arbitrators.
- Popov, Arnaudov and Partners Law Office is among the few offices holding experience in disputes, arising from contracts regarding commercial representation.
One of the areas of specialization of the Law Office is the dispute over concluded bank loan agreements – the number and variety of the issues at stake allows our team to be familiar in detail not only with the case law of all the courts in the country in terms of the credit disputes sphere, but also to participate directly in its formation.
In the course of its work, our team has acknowledged the peculiarities of a number of economic sectors, including:
Banks and financial institutions
Logistics and transport
Media and telecommunications
Public services provision (electro, plumbing, etc.)
Clients about us
“The attorneys perform the assigned work in a timely manner. They quickly enter the case studies as well as orient themselves very well in the accompanying problems.”