Popov, Arnaudov and Partners Law Office provides legal assistance both to insolvent/over-indebted companies as well as creditors whose claims are to be submitted and granted in insolvency proceedings against the debtor company.
The Law Office also performs legal representation in terms of cross-border insolvency cases.
Our Law Office advises its clients on the necessity of preventing insolvency proceedings as well as stabilizing the trader beyond bankruptcy.
The entire package of legal services, provided by the team, includes:
- Structure analysis, company’s financial and legal status, motivated proposals preparation so as specific actions to be undertaken;
- Preparation of the necessary documents in terms of insolvency proceedings forming as well as overall legal representation in its initial phase;
- Legal representation of creditors of an insolvent/over-indebted company in the process of submitting their claims, aiming the same ones to be granted in pending insolvency proceedings;
- Legal assistance and representation in connection with procedures regarding legal acts and transactions revocation as well as legal representation during the property liquidation phase, together with collected-sum allocation in order the creditors to be granted.
- Remedial plans consulting.
Experience and references
The experience of Popov, Arnaudov and partners Law Office in insolvency field includes consulting and representing corporate clients, operating in various economic sectors – wholesale and retail, finance and others. The number of clients, seeking legal assistance on relevant issues, relates to:
- Litigation in separate stages of insolvency proceedings;
- Representation in negotiations and support in terms of out-of-court agreements, regarding cash receivables repayment by insolvent debtors.
Since mid-2015, the focus of our team’s work has been to protect the interests of a number of creditors during the insolvency proceedings against Corporate Trade Bank.
Clients about us
“The attorneys perform the assigned work in a timely manner. They quickly enter the case studies as well as orient themselves very well in the accompanying problems.”